Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Be Poppin Tags!!!

Yesterday was a really good day for me! Its nothing like shopping with your best buds and having a bite to eat at the same time! lol So My friend, Keeah, Wayne, Emmanuel, and me took a trip to Lenox Square Mall, and Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA. We started off at 11:00 a.m. and ended at 5:10 p.m. It was a "worth the weight" shopping trip, because I walked out with a lot of heavy bags! But its just the good time like those were I say I really cherish life! Thanks guy!!! They helped me find a lot of great spring and summer items! Oh Yeah, shout out to Urban Outfitter's! they took all my money yesterday! lol Also be on look out for my homie Wayne (in the photo below) on one of my "Fly Reports" because he has just been admitted the "Leaders Of The New School" club. Wanna Join? send me pics of "Fly Fits" to my email: antionejoyner853@msn.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment