Friday, February 27, 2009

Exclusive Interview With Layla K. CEO of Fashion Week Atlanta

So I was so pleased to get a little bit of time, from this beautiful lady by the name of Layla K. The CEO of Haute.lanta Fashion Week or " Fashion Week Atlanta". But we did a very nice interview, about 10 minutes long. Let the world kno who Layla K is if you dont already kno? What she's about? What's in the future? and What you should be looking fowarded to with Fashion Week Atlanta. So Check out the interview and let me kno what you think?


"Thanks from "Antique Flyness" Layla K, you have opened a door to making my dreams come true and leading me to the right direction of my future. May you be blessed in everything you do from now until the future! "3rd time really is a charm when you have antione". lol Looking foward to working with you in September for Fashion Week."

No comments:

Post a Comment