Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's A Boy !!!!

So not to long ago when I first found out that Nas and Kelis Jones were expecting there first baby. I made a bet with a friend that they were going to be have a boy, just because he already has a daughter (it's only right) , but you never know what God blesses you with. I was happy yo know that he is officially having a boy! Yay Nas! Now you cant tell me that with a mind like his and a voice like hers wont make the dopest child besides me! lol This is what Nas has to say about it:

Yoooo! I'm back! I aint ever done this sh** before, but I got ya'll, this will change in 2009. 2009 is the year of change. We have a black President, and what he has accomplished gives me hope for the future of our f****d up country.Personally, life is good. I'm sure that y'all heard K is expecting. The internet seems to be more excited than I am. It's crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn't wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let y'all know from me personally that I'm having my first SON!!!!!I been celebrating life y'all. Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It's something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!
Stay high my n*ggas!
Peace,
-NAS

Let's hope his name is Nasir Jones Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment