Monday, February 9, 2009

So.... This One Time At Band Camp....


So at school there's a European study tour the students can participate in, and I am very interested because it's in Paris, France. So when I seen the sign for it I was HYPE!!! Because one of my long term goals is in the next 5 years is to move there for a good little minute. So this is a chance of a life time that could help motivate me to really make that happen! But there's one small problem? I need "2 G's" asap so I can have a for sure ticket and room. SO I'M TAKING DONATIONS? IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE? Because I can get part of the money, but not all of it. Look at Kanye and his friends in Paris, can you see me there? I need to be there so I can have paparazzi like above! So if anybody has a buddy pass or something? lol I would sure appreciate the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment