Monday, February 16, 2009

FLY FIT: She Match My Fly


OK, I know I'm late with this "Fly Fit" but I been busy, so sorry people!! But a very good friend of mine, and soon to be sis in law (insider) lol Who is very fashion forwarded, and always on top of her ISH!!!! On Valentine's Day I decided to take a pic of her outfit for my blog! So I can have some gender diversity on here (I gotta help my ladies dress). Keeah is always a good partner to shop with whether I need shoes, a tee, or jewelry. And everyone can learn from her, because like Jamie Foxx's song " She Got Her Own" says, "She Compliment's My Swag" she definitely does with her husband (so back off lol) and is very blessed and INDEPENDENT! Something all you ladies could learn from her SERIOUSLY. But let me explain the details to her "Fly Fit".
Details:
Shirt: Green 3/4 Button down (Banana Republic)
Outerwear: Black Cardigan (Banana Republic)
Pants: Light washed blue denim (Joe's)
Shoes: Black High Riding Boot's (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment