Monday, February 23, 2009

FLY FIT: No One Has Swagger Like This Here Guy

I'M BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!


Here to bring you yet another "Fly Fit" from Antique Flyness.com. Now I'm back up on my grind!!!!!!! YOU DO YOU and I'M JUST GON DO MINE!!!!! lol Today was pretty cool, I was off from work, had to finish a project for class, and had some great soup my grandmother made! (Thanks Grandmommy!! lol) My outfit today was pretty out there lol, but got nothing but good comments!!! I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY? LOOK AT ME!!! You people better stop making my ego get bigger by the second, y'all already hate how big it is now!

Fly Fit Details:
  • Shirt: Canary Yellow Button-down (Ralph Lauren Polo)
  • Pants: Black 2 button Vintage Jeans (Guess)
  • Outerwear: Blue Retro Members Only Jacket ( David Benjamin)
  • Shoes: Black/Silver Guess Morion Sneakers (Guess)
  • Accessories: Black Bow Tie, Jewelry, etc....
Soooooooooooo DO YOU LIKE?

1 comment:

  1. pretty nice. i would've substituted the buttercream shirt for maybe a pink shirt.

    ReplyDelete