Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FLY FIT: Touch the Sky

Today was a very relaxing day! It was my day off and I spent the night at my favorite place! My Grandmother's house(I LOVE HER) but my day started off perfect from waking up at 12:00pm with a plate of bacon, grits, and toast in front of my face. To playing with my little cousin and getting ready for school picking out this "fly fit". I love having good days it shows a lot of how you will dress most of the time. At school, I got a comment from a student complementing me on how I dress saying, "Your are really cute, and you come to school dressing good everyday". That made me feel like I'm doing my job, because I live to be fly! but here are the details of my outfit.

Outerwear: Nike Dynasty Varsity Jacket (Nike)
Shirt: Simple White Button down (Gap)
Pants: Grey Skinny Jeans (Carbon)
Shoe: Retro Air Jordan 8's (Air Jordan)
Accessories: Blue and Black checkered scarf (Carbon)
Black Fedora Hat (Levi's), Black Reader Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment