Friday, February 27, 2009

FLY FIT: Im So Fly and I Dont Know Why? It Must Be The Shoes.....




Good News, Good News, Good News, Yesterday I feel like was the start of my life. From dressing clean and wearing fly sneakers, to going to fashion shows, and doing interviews. God works in mysterious ways and he is so good to me, I thank him everyday that he fills me with more and more blessing. And now its a blessing that I will me working and participating in Fashion Week Atlanta with the one and only Layla K., I interviewed her for Antique Flyness" be on look out! I got comments Like "ooh he looks cool!" and "nice sneakers" all day yesterday. Thanks!
Fly Fit Details:
Shirt: White Vintage Tee (Express)
Outerwear: Blue Denim Jacket w/ rock buttons (Gap)
Pants: Yellow Chino's (J Crew)
Shoes: Gold Jeremy Scott "J Wing" Sneakers (Adidas)






No comments:

Post a Comment