Sunday, February 1, 2009

FLY FIT: Church Money



This Morning I Woke Up, Feeling Like Money.......
So after not wanting to get up this morning, knowing I have to go to church. I needed to find me a real cool outfit? so as I'm scrambling and scrambling? I think I found a winner! I wanted to look real GQ, so how did I do? Today's service was really good also, my eyes were opening to a new beginning and way of thinking! And whatever religion you maybe believe in, I hope you follow it and learn what it has to offer. But here are the details to my outfit.

Shirt: White/Blue Stripes Dress shirt (Van Heusen)

Outerwear: White Half Zip Sweater (J Crew)

Pants: Blue Stripe Dress Pants (Tailored)

Tie: Red/Blue/Gold Print Tie (Christian Dior)

Shoes: Brown Croc Tie Ups (Stacy Adams)

No comments:

Post a Comment