Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dont let this holiday turn you into Kanye (no offense)




You Stole My Heart
by Collette A Stevens

I look into your eyes
I see nothing but Sweetness
Your eyes as blue as the sky
your smile so sweet and such tenderness
Your hands so strong with a firmness
When you're around me, I have so many emotion
It's bigger than what you can see
It is like looking towards the Ocean
For What i know and feel is love
As if the heavens are opening above
My world feels like it has a new beginning
i hope there will be a happy ending
i think of you, my heart starts singing
so this is my poem that i am sending
To you with love and happiness
with all my heart and soul
With laughter and tenderness
I give to you my heart you stole
for now i say goodbye my love
until the hour we make sweet love
Here's a poem for anyone who might not be have a good Valentine's day! Its going to be OK! It's his or her lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment