Monday, February 16, 2009

Dont Believe The Hype! Love is 4 Suckers!

Here's another hot one! On Valentine's Day I went to yet another exclusive "Broke and Boujee" party which I had been anticipating on for about two weeks lol But overall all its was a dope party if you attended! I got to see some new and old friends, like the one you see in my pics, a good buddy of mine who I graduated with from high school, Tristan Dobson, who also is fashion forwarded like me we been competing since high school, I always win! (sorry tristan lol) Man we rocked the stage!!! but the party was a "prom theme" so I had to get real fly for this one (thanks to keeah lol) The night ended well, got home safe, and had to struggle to get up for church the next morning with a headache! But I thank the lord for getting me home safe. So CHECK OUT MY PICS!!!! lol










No comments:

Post a Comment