Thursday, February 19, 2009

LIVE LIFE TOPLESS


Today was a very long and tiring day I almost lost my cool this morning, but snapped back to calm, cool, and collected twon..... I ate good today a friend of mine put me on something today that I have to go back to! Have you ever had a "hot honey mustard chicken finger plate" from Zaxby's??? TO DIE FOR! lol but other then that I finished my shirt for class, that I will soon be posting on here so you can see my skills!!!
But when was the last time you heard a Dr. Dre beat? then with rhyme's from T.I. or TIP and Nas? NEVER! I did tho! This collab create's a song called "TOPLESS" which brighten my day to keep my swag going! SO check out the song and tell me what you think? I promise you'll love! If you don't? Your a lame to me! sorry....


Click this to listen!
Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment