Friday, February 20, 2009

THE DRESS CODE: Layla K. Up & Coming Interview!!!

I just got an email back from Layla K, CEO of Atlanta's Fashion Week. That she would love to interviewed for "Antique Flyness" next Thursday Feb. 26, 2009 at "The Dress Code" showing The History of Black Fashion. Taking place at Clayton State University, Student Activity Center from 7:30-10:00 pm. I am soooo excited! I'm just anticipating on what I'm going to say, ask, talk about with her, and I'm hardly never nervous but this is something big for me! Its a stepping stone to get my career and dreams started. But if your interested in going to see her or me lol Tickets are:
$5 for CSU Students
$7 for NON CSU Students
$10 at the door
For more info click here.
Pics and Interview coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment