Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fly Pictorials: Money/Love

So I went out to eat today at Felini's Pizza in Atlanta, Ga and after ordering a slice "Hawaiian" pizza (yum yum lol my fav.) I got a table order sign with this particular picture on there. Which I'm loving the face this little girl makes on here. But reading this made me ask myself this question, Can Money Buy You Love?

I read somewhere a famous expression: "It's just as easy to love a rich man as it is to love a poor man."

My thoughts on it is that if you really really want true love? you have to let it find you! There's no way in hell you can buy the one you will love for the rest of your life! It's crazy and ridiculous! Although whoever my wife my be? she will get whatever she wants? but in order for her to get to that point, she has to win my heart in a relay race. Because I absolutely believes there's a such thing as "True Love". And I'll be waiting til the day I find the ONE.

But be on look out for my "Fly Pictorials" posts on my blogs, nothing but stupid pics lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment