Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FLY FIT: Fashion Dreams





What are your dreams? What or Who do you live for? What will you do to set yourself apart from the billion, trillion people on this earth? I had some good discussion with a lot of people today about there dreams and what they need to do to accomplish it. I also got word that a friend of mine will be teaching me french for when I move to Paris, France in about 5 years or sooner. And as you can see I tried something different on how I published my "Fly Fit" pics. So tell me if you think its cool?
Fly Fit Details:
  • Shirt: Purple Long Sleeve Crew Neck (J Crew)
  • Pants: Red Skinny Jeans (Dodeca)
  • Outerwear: Khaki Fisherman Vest (All-Son)
  • Shoes: Aqua Retro Air Jordan 8"s (Air Jordan)
















No comments:

Post a Comment