Sunday, February 15, 2009

FLY FIT: My President is Black

Happy Presidents Day Everyone!!!!
In saying that I felt that since it was president's day I should get "suited and booted" for my big homie Barack Obama! He is one of my hero's for some one like me has a chance to make it just like he did. Now I don't think I want to be president but to have his accomplishments would look real nice under my belt. Everyone who seen me on the scene today had nothing but good things to say about me and how I looked! Thanks Fans! lol I also had a good conversation with one of my teacher's , talking bout how us dude's in this world gotta step our fashion game up (well not me... lol) But we have to stop the baggy jeans off our behinds and sloppy tee's its not what we stand for anymore sense Barack is in office. but any way here our the details:
  • Shirt: White Classic Cuff link Button Down (Linea Omo)
  • Pants: Navy Blue Polo Golf Chino's (Polo Ralph Lauren)
  • Outerwear: White Half Zip Sweater (J Crew), Blue Bomber Vest (J Crew)
  • Accessories: Blue Dotted Tie (IZOD), White Golfer Hat, watch, ring, etc....
  • Shoes: White/Blue Hi Top Ferris Sneakers (Vans)

So tell me was my "Fly Fit" presidential?

No comments:

Post a Comment