Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fly Pictorials: HOTT PANTS!!!!!

ANTIQUE FLYNESS
Yo, I finally got my pants back I made in my Basic Clothing Construction class. When i first bought the fabric I was like? NOW THAT'S FUTURISTIC!!!! lol but who ever heard of paisley pants??? NOBODY!!! So why not be the first to do it? I got a lot of love from my peers on the pants! I really love being around positive people who want to see me succeed in life, it really gives me a natural high! (besides God) But all I'm going to say is watch out for me!!!! The fashion game needs Change and I'm the Cashier!!!

Tell me what you think? please??? lol

p.s.- how bout I heard MARC JACOBS is in Atlanta tonight??? I'm so pissed!! only if I didn't have to work!

1 comment:

  1. the pants are hot. they really show a creative side to you. the pattern is unexpected which will make it more of a success

    ReplyDelete