Thursday, April 23, 2009

FLY FIT: Where Are You Tweezy?




Lately people have been saying Ive been M.I.A. or asking me "Where are you Tweezy?" But the only place I've been missing from is my blog!! And I hate that I have to say that, with working and school. I haven't been putting as much time as needed. So i apologize to my viewers, don't worry you will get as much Twony Stacks as you need! Oh yea did I tell you "I'm learning how to skateboard?" Ive just been on some other stuff lately were I want to expand my horizons! Do stuff you never would have thought I would do! So look forward to more details........
Details:
Shirt: White V-neck T-shirt (Banana Republic)
Outerwear: Blue Slug Hoodie (Banana Republic)
Pants: Camouflage Shorts (Oldnavy)
Shoes: Blue/Flint Grey Air Jordan "6 Rings" (Air Jordan)
Accessories: Tiffany Necklace (Tiffany & co.)

1 comment: