Saturday, April 18, 2009

FLY KICKS: Retro Air Flight Lite High!!!



So lets go back to the late 80's and early 90's, when Nike first released this shoe for Scottie Pippen and as Jordan's Wingman, wore these throughout the 1991 NBA Playoffs en-route to the Bulls first championship. Now lets go to 1992 when first seen "White Men Cant Jump", with Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson. Now tell me what sneakers do you see to the left? Um.... THESE JOINTS!! and oh yes! Mr. Antique Flyness aka Twony Stacks coped them today! It bugged me out as I was walking through the Nike store, and seen these!!! You would have done the same thing! These are what we call "Retro Classics" on Antique Flyness. So tell me what you think? Are you jealous? (just kidding). Below I posted a video from the movie of a very classic scene and of them hooping in these "Fly Kicks". (p.s. Will
Smith wore these on a Fresh Prince episode by the way, just thought you should know......)








1 comment: