Monday, April 27, 2009

FLY FIT: Tissue Anyone???

















Today was not how its was supposed to be, It did not start like it should have! Sometimes people just really get to me and get me out of my comfort zone. But I'm glad to have friends who know how calm me down and make me laugh. But anyway I tried to set a new trend today! Take a close look at my jacket and you can see a handkerchief sticking out. I have no clue of how I thought of it? But when I did it, I was like " Yo, this is sick!!!" lol so I'm thinking of rocking this for a little minute, Tell me what you think?
Details:
Shirt: Orange SS Fitted Tee (Banana Republic)
Outerwear: Dark Dyed Washed Denim Jacket (Gap)
Pants: Black Straight Leg Jeans (Old Navy)
Shoes: White/Black Air Jordan Retro 12 (Air Jordan)
P.S. can you see my shag coming along??

No comments:

Post a Comment