Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FLY FIT: Why Do You Have Shorts On In Cold Weather ???

Today was yet another good day for me! I got to sleep in til 12pm, I went to the barbershop, I had class and made a "A" on my test, went to TGI Fridays with a special friend, and most importantly had a crazy dope "Fly Fit" on. I wanted to be different today! Like different were people look at you like "why do you have shorts on in this cold weather?" and it was accomplished! When I got to TGIF, she was like "why do you have shorts on? Its cold bay!" and I replied by saying I wanted to show my SOCKS!!!! lol Any who..... tell me what you think?

Details
Shirt: Black/Grey Striped Shawl Neck Sweater (J Crew)
Pants: Black Boat Shorts (Dockers)
Shoes: Black Retro Air Jordan 4 (Air Jordan)
Accessories: Grey Argyle Socks (J Crew), Black Reader Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment