Monday, April 13, 2009

FLY FIT: Happy Easter from Antique Flyness!!!










Happy Easter From Antique Flyness
I had a GREAT Easter!!!
I had a wonderful Easter Sunday I ate, looked, felt, and slept (lol) good! I wouldn't change it for the world! Church Service was soooo good! (Shout Outs to Pastor Battle!!!!). My grandmother cooked a very delectable dinner from dressing, rice & gravy, ham, duck, mac & cheese, collard greens, and my fav. SWEET POTATO PIE!!!!! :-)
I had fun with sum very good friends of mine, and also met up with a oh so special friend....... They know! (shawty lo voice)
So is my "Fly Fit" Dope or What?
Details
Shirt: White French Cuff Shirt (Linea Omo)
Outerwear: Yellow Sweater (Banana Republic), Vintage Yellow Acid Washed Denim Jacket (Levi's)
Pants: Blue Straight Leg Denim (Old Navy)
Shoes: Aqua Retro Air Jordan 8 aka "Kanye Jay's" (Air Jordan)
Accessories: White Bow Tie, Teal Argyle Socks (J Crew)


No comments:

Post a Comment