Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FLY FIT: Super Cooling !!!




Today was a good relief for me, I got some good news, and I now can move on with my life. All thanks go to God my lord and savior, because with him "I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me". So I now just have a lot of work to put in and get the task done! Other than day I can say today was good! I was able to see my grandmother and little cousin, then I made a great "Fly Fit" for today.(I also made the shorts!!!!) I was inspired by browsing through Pharrell's blog, bbcicecream.com and seen a pic of him in Miami "super cooling". I liked it so much I had to do one just like it, and it was such a lovely day for it!
Details:
Shirt: Tan/Orange Striped Sweater (Banana Republic)
Pants: Orange Cut-Off Shorts (Antique Flyness)
Shoes: Air Jordan 1 Phat Low (Air Jordan)

So how do you like it?
Leave Comments!



1 comment: