Sunday, April 26, 2009

FLY FIT: Kick, Push







So as you can see I'm not playing about what I told you the other day, when I said I learning to skateboard. Its not as easy as it looks? But I think I'm getting there! I'm like soooooo into this! I really want to make this a hobby for me! At the moment I don't have my own board, because I looking for the right one. So my good friend Manny is letting me use his board and teaching me also. This is one of the reasons why my "Fly Fit" is posted today, instead of yesterday! So here are the details:
Shirt: Aqua God Bliss Tee (Bliss Skate Company)
Pants: Red Straight Leg Jeans (Mr. Denim)
Shoes: Aqua Air Jordan Retro 8 (Air Jordan)
Oh Yea, by the way Shout Outs to BLISS SKATE COMPANY! Because "I'm the Newest Member of the BSC Team, and I'm Put it Down For the whole Skate Click." Watch this video to see where this is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment