Friday, April 17, 2009

FLY KICKS: Prom Season Kicks...








Tomorrow April 18, 2009, Jordan Brand will be releasing the "Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Tuxedo Pack" featuring the "White Tuxedo" and the "Black Tuxedo" which will be sold together. Man if I had these joints when I was in high school, my prom fit would be sicker then what it already was in 06' and 07'. The designers for Jordan really showed out with these shoes, I mean from the authentic tuxedo laces, and then they took the holes out of the toe of the shoe for a real "prom shoe" look. I also posted a pic of the different types of bow ties you can rock at this years prom, wedding, or any formal event.I so wished I had rocked one, because I'm like sooo into bow ties now, like forget ties! Bow Ties is the new black! So ALL MY FLY DUDES, WHO GOING TO THE PROM GO GET THESE JOINTS !!!! and send them to antionejoyner853@msn.com So they can be posted as a "Fly Fit"!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment