Saturday, April 4, 2009

FLY FIT: Dont Go Around Breaking Young Girls Heart...





I hope you get a kick out of Saturday's "Fly Fit", I seen Micheal Jackson's "Billie Jean" video recently. And as I was trying to find something to wear til a "pink" shirt appeared in front of me, so then a imaginary "light bulb" was over my head. Then I just put it together piece by piece like a puzzle. Oh by the way, I ACTUALLY WENT TO WORK LIKE THIS!!!! Yea Banana Republic cant stop my flyness! People always told me be careful what you do! Don't go around breaking young girls hearts!!!
Details:
Shirt: Pink Button Down (Tommy Hilfiger)
Pants: Black Dress Pants (Banana Republic)
Outerwear: Black Suit Jacket (Banana Republic)
Shoes: Black "Penny Loafers" (Pierre Cardin)
Accessories: Grey Dress socks, Red Bow Tie
So viewers was I on point?
Do I have Micheal Jackson Swag? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment