Monday, March 9, 2009

Macy's Model Call! H.I.M.-istry Skincare


The men's skin care market is exploding! Today, more men are paying attention to their personal care and grooming. Here's your chance for great exposure and success! H.I.M-istry is in search of that fresh look, that sense of style! There will be a Atlanta Casting Call - Macy's Lenox Square 03/28/09.


Here are the benefits of becoming a H.I.M-istry Model:

-Model contract with H.I.M-istry

-Personal appearances at Macy's department stores

-Appear in H.I.M-istry National Commercial

-Model in the H.I.M-istry 2010 "Healthy Image Men " Calendar .

So if your in the neighborhood on the 28th of March. I would advise you to try your faith and see if you have what it takes to be a model. I know I will be there! My face is too beautiful! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment