Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fly Pictorials: "Checking My Fresh" Video Shoot











Man, I been meaning to go head and post this but I was waiting for these slow people at streetreport.com to post my pics I took. But this past Sunday on my birthday, a good friend of mine Dodad (the one on the right in the last pic) invited me to a video shoot for Kia Shine's song "Checking My Fresh" feat. Maino (in the 4th pic) and Young Dro (in the 3rd pic in the back). It took place at Ten Pin Bowling Alley at Atlantic Station in Atlanta, Ga. Now i did get in the video because I had to leave early, but I did alot of networking before I left. I had convo's with celeb's like Young Dro, Buttah (Hood Fab, MTV), and even Fabolous.
This was a great start of how my life will be in the future! I Had a great time!
Oh yea by the way!
Shout outs to ACID clothing company! Look out for the interview coming up!
click here to check the song out.



No comments:

Post a Comment