Monday, March 30, 2009

FLY FIT: "Dude I Like Your Shoes!"







Viewers.....?
I was really tired today, from waking up at 5am for work and not getting off til 4pm. To going to class and dozing off a couple of times. And on top of that I think I'm losing my voice :(........ But I wasn't too tired to bring you yet another "Fly Fit" for today! Random people commented me on my shoes today!
but hey? what else is new?

Details:
Shirt: Black Classic Polo Shirt (Ralph Lauren Polo)
Pants: Orange Custom Dyed Jeans (Antique Flyness)
Shoes: Converse X Jams Sneakers (Converse)
Accessories: Johnny Glasses and a Bankhead Fitted Cap (New Era)

1 comment:

  1. So of course I have to comment and you know I'm going to say I love it. The idea of somber tones from head to ...wait a minutes SPLASH of COLOR at the toe...AWESOME! Kudos to you. two thumbs high.

    And then the shoes are Converse...they will never do you wrong.

    ReplyDelete