Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FLY FIT: KILL YOURSELF!!!!!











Please dont be freaked out or scared by the pics im posting today! Its only a theme I was going for! lol Today was a pretty cool day, went to school, went to my grandma's, and did a little shopping at Lenox Square. but dude check out my fit???
Details:
Shirt: Black Dance Party Massacre Tee (DPM)
Pants: Red Straight Leg Jeans (Dodeca)
Shoes: Black Air Jordan 11 Retro Sneaker (Air Jordan)
I decided to do some promoting today, with the Dance Party Massacre tee I recieved last week. Thanks Alex!
To get your very own DPM tee, go to www.dancepartymassacre.com.





3 comments:

  1. btw...followin u on twitter

    follow the gangsta...http://twitter.com/Nikkyface

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i love this one. I really admire your artistic touch by throwing in the butcher knife. Not everyone would have thought of it. You know I'm not a big fan of Jordans but you always seem to pull it off nicely. 2 thumbs high.

    ReplyDelete