Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coldest Winter

Who would have ever thought it would snow
in Georgia?

I thought It would be another lie year after year like always. So as I'm driving to church this morning it's raining pretty bad, then as I'm leaving church IT'S SNOWING! I was so amazed that it would snow on the first day of march. Like isnt it supposed to be SPRING?? Oh yea 21 days til my Birthday! So start shopping now! But any suggesstions on what I should do? I'll be 20 so nothing including alcohol unless u got a ID for me. lol

Memories Made In The Coldest Winter

My day reminded me of the "Coldest Winter"song off the 808s & Heartbreak album by Kanye West. The verse " Good bye my friend will I ever love again ?" was on repeat in my head. And I think finally said good bye to her now. Who wouldve thought it would take this long?

No comments:

Post a Comment