Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Its That Time Again!!!!!

So it's getting about that time for yet another Broke and Boujee Party! But this time its Broke and Boujee Carnival!!!! This event will include COTTON CANDY, FORTUNE TELLERS, CLOWNS, and KISSING BOOTHS! It all goes down Thursday, March 26, 2009 10pm til Friday, March 27, 2009 3am. Like you've seen and heard from me on how these party's go down, this is the place to be! Only thing I'm worried about, is this a theme party? Like what should I wear? I was thinking maybe I should wear one of these mask you see? But is that to much? Please let me know! But the party will be located:
The 5 Spot
1123 Euclid Ave
Atlanta Ga, 30307

Tell a friend, to tell a friend! Lets have fun y'all!





1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted to go to a Broke and Boujee party!

    can anyone come

    ReplyDelete