Monday, March 9, 2009

FLY FIT: Flight School




"I got my superman powers, my superman cape, but these the last hours cuz superman late." (kanye verse)
So I'm sorry its been a minute since you seen a "Fly Fit" from me, and NO I ha vent fallen off! I've just been busy lately to photograph my outfits! So here's a fresh one on Monday, March 9, 2008. This was a good one! the colors I used to today were really cool and complementary! I got a lot of complements! Shout Outs!! to Fred on "Scooby Doo", for giving me the ideal of my bandanna. lol

Details:
Shirt: Teal Fitted Crew T-Shirt (Banana Republic), Aqua Basic Polo (Banana Republic)
Pants: Blue Fitted Chinos (J Crew)
Outerwear: Denim Jacket (Gap)
Shoes: Skate Teal/Red Hi Top Sneakers (Vans)
Accessories: Red Bandanna, Jewelry...

No comments:

Post a Comment