Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FLY FIT: Yellow Golf Guy




I'm so glad to be back with another "Fly Fit" I missed doing this! You just don't know how sick I was not being able to show you all my fly outfits I've been rocking while I was gone! So I had to make today's oh so fly! lol Today was a good day for me! I received some very good news! I am Now a Assistant Manager at Banana Republic, in Locust Grove, Ga! I was so happy, its all because of God! He is so good to me and thank him everyday for all the blessing he has given me. Then I took a great nap that almost lead to me being late for class!!! But I made it anyway! So how do you like today's "Fly Fit", Suave right? I thought you would say that! Someone told me I looked like I was going to play golf today! I just wanted to stay real monochrome today and look real good doing it.
Details:
Shirt: Yellow Yurmouth Button-Down (Ralph Lauren Polo)
Pants: Yellow Vintage Chino (J Crew)
Shoes: True White Chukka Boots (Vans)
Accessories: Yellow/Aqua Argyle Socks, Black Croc Belt, Cartier Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment