Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Antique Flyness Apologizes for the Techincal Difficulties!!!!!

All my viewers I am sooooooo sorry! I haven't been here lately! I had to get my computer repaired! The wireless Internet on my laptop is blocked for some reason!! BLAME IT ON THE LIMEWIRE!!!! But don't worry I have alot to talk about! So look forward to alot of posts!!!! Trust me I will never leave y'all no matter what! Antique Flyness is my life! and if you love Antique Flyness your apart of my life and I will never let you down! I promise! So thanks to all who are still riding with me, and to the new viewers riding with me also! I love you so much!
---Twony $tacks
P.S. How Do You Like The New Logo? Tell me what you think?

1 comment:

  1. you always have hot shit everytime so no need to worry . and yes the logo is hot .

    ReplyDelete