Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FLY FIT: Antique Fly Nerd




It feels good to give you guys another "fly fit" from yours truly! "Twony $tacks"!

Today's outfit I felt was a great one, because when I seen my grandmother she was like "you very fashionable !" lol and I loved her for saying that. Now when you get compliments from the older crowd? that's how you know you have "antique flyness". Most of the older crowd thinks us young folks are nothing but some pants sagging, long t-shirt wearing, loud mouth heathens! So I think it's my job, and yours too, To prove them wrong! Let's Get, Get, Get it!!! (shawty lo voice)

Details:

Shirt: Pink Washed V-neck Tee(Antique Flyness/Banana Republic)

Outwear: Blue Cardigan (Lacoste)

Pants: Teal Green Washed Straight Leg Jeans (Antique Flyness)

Shoes: "Green Bean" Retro Air Jordan 5 (Air Jordan)

Accessories: Green Plaid Tie (Izod), Reader Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment