Thursday, June 11, 2009

FLY FIT: Better Off Dead "Jacob The Murderer"







So Do These Tee's Rock or What???
They come from the FALSE sub-line, Better Off Dead the "Jacob the Murderer" tee's. I'm really loving the concept of this, Like how they used the Chanel, and Louis Vuitton logos as a reincarnation statement. The feel I'm getting from these guys is that there about to kill the fashion game with this! It gives me so much inspiration of how they hand screen print and hand finish all there shirts. Check out the video to see the process!! And now there making it harder for me to really push my Antique Clothing Co. tee's, but don't worry there coming sooner than you think! I also emailed the guys of these tee's so stay tuned for a interview being posted......

Better Off Dead, Jacob The Murderer: Hand-Screened from FALSE on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment