Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FLY FIT: Antique Clothing Co. Is About To Take OFF!!!!





So were finished, we've finally finished the ANTIQUE CLOTHING CO. Logo Tee!!!!!!
What Do You Think???
I wanna say thank you to all my family and friends with so much great feedback!! I know I've found a Winner!!!! I wanna Thank God first and foremost for so much inspiration and blessing! Then Shout Outs to my business partner Corie Ballard! We bout to take off, so if you wasn't with me b4 Antique Clothing Co.? Then prepare to get left! I don't have time for people trying to jump on the band-wagon.
---Twony $tacks
Details:
Shirt: Pink V-neck Tee (Antique Clothing Co.)
Pants: Yellow Vintage Chinos (JCrew)
Shoes: Retro Air Jordan Aqua 8's (Air Jordan)
Accessories: Vintage Florida Dolphins Cap (Starter)
Decided You'd like this video by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment