Thursday, August 20, 2009

FLY FIT: I Just Wanna Be Successful!






Today Was A Good Day.....
So today at work I had a BIG visit from my Regional Manager and District Manager, now I haven't seen them since I got promoted at work, so I had to impress them! I had to go and get me "Fly Fit" lol But I was so nervous, I don't know why? I'm hardly ever nervous, but I guess because I was doing everything MYSELF, the ball was in my court and it was up to me to shoot the free throw to win the game. And that I did, they loved the store and they loved me. They were so proud and I was proud of myself. God has so much favour on me, its crazy I thank him everyday for how much he has blessed me! I just ask he does the same for you!
Fly Fit Details:
Shirt: Tattersal Dress Shirt (J.Crew)
Pants: Straight Fit Bedford 5 pocket (J.Crew)
Shoes: Suede Driving Loafers (Banana Republic)

No comments:

Post a Comment